tisdag 13 januari 2015

Just for you


♥ ♥ ♥

I really do want to take part in every single challenge over at Virginia´s BUT oh my this was a tough one for me!

Really struggled to come up with something that would qaualify.

I´ve been looking arround EVERYWHERE at the entire internet to find some CAS cards that would give me some ideas....

AND this is what I came up with. For me a clean and simple card.

Stamped the image, colored it and added some details with glitter.
Wonder why it was so hard for me? 
I really do have to pratice creating more cards like this AND it´s ALWAYS fun to do something new where you have to think in new ways.


If you want to take part in this challenge click on the image AND you will be there in a second!

January's Theme: Clean Slate

This is what I used to create this the card:

Cardstock: Classic white
Stamp: Penny Black Hugs & Kisses For You 1342K
Inks. Derwent Pencils
Glitter and red paper strip from My Mind´s Eye

AND with this card I want to wish you ALL a very happy day!!

♥ ♥ ♥


3 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket härligt kort, gillar färgcombon och layouten. Ursnyggt.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Well done! You have thought of all the details---just lovely in every way! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gunilla, your card is just SO adorably SWEET!
    I love how you colored it so softly.
    Fabulous design.

    I know what you mean, I also struggle with making CAS cards.

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...